Premier Care Dental Group
About Premier Care Dental Group
The Trusted Pasadena Dentist Team
At our Pasadena dental office, we provide comprehensive, personalized service starting with your first dental scans. The foundation of any dental practice is general dentistry, to keep your teeth healthy and bright and prevent problems before they start.
During your first appointment, your dentist will examine your teeth for signs of plaque, tartar, tooth decay, or cavities. To do that, we use the latest technology for fast, accurate, and high-quality images of your teeth using modern x-rays, which are faster and more comfortable than ever before, and digital images give your dentist every detail. This helps us make a plan to fix underlying gum or root problems, any bone or jaw issues, and any cleaning that needs to be done.
If you have deep cleaning or underlyi
Premier Care Dental Group is also one of the leading dentist groups in Pasadena for cosmetic dentistry and dental implants. For example, one of the services we offer involves replacing silver fillings with white fillings, so you can smile widely without feeling self-conscious, as well as teeth whitening and a lot more. From orthodontics to dental implants and beyond, we are here to provide Pasadena residents with best care possible for their teeth and gums.
Premier Care Dental Group is also one of the leading dentist groups in Pasadena for cosmetic dentistry and dental implants. For example, one of the services we offer involves replacing silver fillings with white fillings, so you can smile widely without feeling self-conscious, as well as teeth whitening and a lot more.
From orthodontics to dental implants and beyond, we are here to provide Pasadena residents with best care possible for their teeth and gums.
Almost Everything Dental Under One Roof!
If you are looking for the best dentist in Pasadena, our offices offer almost every dental service available:
- Cosmetic Dentistry and Dental Implants – Whether you need to fix cosmetic damage to your teeth or simply whiten a stained smile, we can help. Patients with missing teeth, or teeth that are beyond repair and that need to be extracted, can get dental implants. Porcelain veneers are also available for less seriously damaged teeth.
- Orthodontics – Braces correct crooked teeth or similar conditions typically over a long period of time. We offer both traditional braces and Invisalign (clear) options, for both adults and youngsters.
- Periodontal Dentistry – Services include treatments for gingivitis (gum disease) and periodontitis. Studies from the Harvard Dental School and elsewhere have found a clear connection between periodontal problems and major health issues like heart disease, but we’re here to help!
- Pediatric Dentistry – Our office also performs dentistry for children and can educate parents on good dental hygiene habits for their kids.
- Sedation Dentistry – We know that a trip to the dentist often sparks a little (or a lot of) anxiety in patients. That’s why we offer a variety of sedation options to ensure our patients feel as comfortable as possible. Options include:
- Conscious Sedation – Involving the use of mild sedatives so that more anxious patients can relax during less involved dental procedures,
- Sleep Dentistry – Sometimes more complete sedation is needed for any number of reasons. Sleep dentistry means that patients are fully unconscious during procedures.
- General Dentistry –We can also help dental exams, general cleanings, fillings, and a range of other services.
- Oral Surgery – For serious conditions, our office has dental surgeons on staff as well.
Please keep in mind that, for obvious reasons of safety, all forms of sedation dentistry always requires the involvement of a designated driver to take the patient home once the procedure has been completed.
What We Offer
Total services showing: 3
Amenities and Features